Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made palette review

0 comments

    • I recently decided to try out the new, limited edition, Anastasia Beverly Hills Self- made palette and I don't regret it one bit! Another divine palette with such sleek and classy packaging, I was in love when I saw it. The colours are gorgeous with amazing pigmentation! It's definitely so underrated. The palette also comes with a double ended brush which is really handy to have, especially as an on-the-go palette. For £26, you can't go wrong for a palette which can offer you an infinite amount of looks (with a double- ended brush!)

      My favourite shades are definitely 'Deep purple', 'Spirit rock' and 'Pink champagne' as they are just so effortlessly pretty and I don't own any shades like them. Even if this palette is not still available, it's still worth knowing what their eyeshadows are like for future reference if one of their palettes appeals to you but you're unsure due to not being able to swatch it yourself. The only down side of this palette is that there are a few shades (such as 'Isla' and 'Witchy') that I wouldn't really ever use, but that is the case with majority of eyeshadow palettes so I'm not too bothered. Nevertheless, for the price and quality... ABH palettes are a no brainer in my opinion! Completely worth it. I was playing around with it and created this easy yet glam purple eye look using it and I LOVED the results.
    • I used the shade 'Deep purple' as a base colour all over my lid and 'Metallic plum' on top as I love a bit of glitter sometimes and it really bought the look together! I added a little 'Hot chocolate' and 'Spirit rock' in my crease to deepen up the colour, making it perfect for an evening look. It didn't take longer than 10 minutes and I got a load of compliments on my makeup. I always love playing around with my palettes and I'll be uploading more looks with details, on my IG page (if you don't already, follow me @ikrxk) and my blog x

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.