Summer makeup essentials

0 comments


    • Hey girls! So during the summer I find it too hot for full glam everyday (for those who can do it, you're amazing!). My face feels way too heavy and begins to look nasty under a lot of heat :( I have some set products that I use for my everyday makeup which ensure that my face feels light and my makeup is simple, yet still gorgeous!


      Dior Star foundation: My favourite, dewy foundation which looks stunning in photos and is super light yet gives a lovely medium coverage! (Thorough review down below)

      Bare Minerals 'Mineral Veil': I mentioned in a previous post that I'm not a HUGE fan of this powder but it's been working quite well for me this summer. I use it for powdering throughout the day and as it's small and fits very conveniently in my makeup bag. I find that after blotting a few times, it's better to just powder down the area and this powder is perfect for that and it's so light and looks flawless on my skin

      Urban Decay Perversion mascara: With one coat my eyelashes look super voluminous and long, my currently favourite mascara!

      Red Cherry lashes in #dw: Super light- weight and wispy eyelashes, you can't go wrong! They're perfect as they feel almost non- existent on my eyelashes and add extra volume and length to my natural lashes

      Givenchy 'Le Rouge' lipstick in 'Rose Taffetas': I tend to wear pinky/ coral lip colours through the summer and this colour is so pretty! Very pretty!


      LA Pro concealer in 'Toast': I've been using this to subtly contour and it works wondersssssssssss, it's so good and cheap! This colour is a little dark for me so I would purchase the shade lighter but nevertheless, it's simple and easy to use and looks super natural on the skin


      Sleek contour kit in medium: I use the contour shade to lightly set my cream contour and then use the highlight colour to highlight (of course) which can I mention is one of my favourite highlighters ever! It's a really pretty gold highlight and is surprisingly pigmented for a drugstore highlighter 


      Bobbi Brown dark spot corrector in 'Dark Bisque': I simple use this to colour correct any pigmentation on my face, light and high coverage. Definate recommendation to anyone looking for a good colour corrector for ashyness


      Maybelline 'Fit me' concealer in 15: I purchased this a shade lighter than my actual shade as I got it online and kind of just flopped, but when I use it over where I have colour corrected and I set it with a coloured powder, it actually looks fine! Super creamy formula with a medium coverage and blends like a dream


      YSL Touche Eclat: A lightweight pen concealer which gives a very luminous finish to the skin where you want to highlight, looks very pretty and natural under the sun!


      Smashbox primers (Photo finish hydrating and under eye primer): Both amazing primers which ENSURE beautiful photography! I immediately see the difference once I've done my makeup as my skin is glowing so much and my makeup remains hydrated all day. I especially love the under eye primer as my concealer looks so good, even at the end of the day where it 

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.