Clarisonic Aria review

0 comments

This is the Clarisonic Aria (Keith Harding edition) which comes with a travel bag, water bottle, drying stand, wall adapter and charger, sensitive brush head and sample size cleanser. This package retails at £200 but is currently on offer for only £93, the direct link is here. It comes with a 2 year warranty and 90 day money back guarantee if you don't like it. 


There are 5 different Clarisonics in the range which vary in power settings and uses. 



The Aria has three power settings (delicate, universal and powerful). It also features a 'T-timer' which runs on a one minute cycle but is adjustable, this works by designating a set amount of time to your forehead, T- zone and each cheek. 




'Uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes'. 


I use mine once a day with the Origins 'A Perfect World' cleanser (reviewed briefly in my morning skincare routine post) which foams up slightly. I typically use it on the delicate and universal settings as I think it's better to be more gentle on your skin on a daily basis. I only use it on powerful when I'm doing a little facial at home (once a week). I saw a difference in my skin within about two weeks (results vary) as my skin became noticeably softer and more radiant. 





Pros


  • Lightweight, sturdy and not bulky
  • Three power settings 
  • Easy to use
  • T- timer
  • Each charge lasts 28 minutes 
  • 90% of consumers have said their skin has become more radiant and soft (including me)
  • Comes with useful accessories 
  • Waterproof 
  • 2 year warranty
Cons
  • Price
  • May be too abrasive for VERY sensitive skin or on certain skin conditions
Is it worth the price? YES! It's the best investment I've ever made, it's made a big improvement to my skin and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest. People (and myself when I was younger) are sometimes under the illusion that you need to have 'bad skin' to invest in good skincare products but it really isn't the case. I'd recommend the Clarisonic to literally anyone and everyone, also men! It's the type of product which you use and you wonder how you've ever lived without it (dramatic but it's true). We often get put off by prices and dismiss products like this, but wouldn't mind spending that amount on MAC lipsticks or a few eyeshadow palettes... we're all guilty of it!. 

Try it out instore (Debenhams, Selfridges and House of Fraser stock them) to get an idea of what it's like. If you do buy one, let me know how you get on with it! xxxxx










Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.