Must have lip liners

0 comments





These are six lip liners out of my collection which I would say are must haves and I would definitely repurchase. I would recommend these to everyone, each shade and brand!

Picture
You all know about MAC Spice, I just had to include it. It's such a unique colour. It's described by MAC as pink cinnamon.  The formula isn't very creamy which I'm not a huge fan of, but it is long wearing and this is my second repurchase of Spice. This shade is one of the most versatile, I love wearing it with nudes/browns like Taupe and Velvet Teddy and also with pinks like Mehr and Twig (all by MAC).
Picture
MAC Pro longwear lip pencil in 'Nice 'N' Spicy'. It's a perfect, natural, my lips but better nude with a hint of peach. I find the pro longwear pencils creamier than the normal MAC lip liners which I generally prefer as it's easier to apply and work with when using different lipsticks. I'm around NC30 at MAC (depending on the time of year). It's difficult to find good nudes which don't wash you out and this was the best option at MAC for my complexion. Perfect matte lips? Pair it with the NYX lip cream in London. Perfect glossy lips? Pair it with the NYX intense butter gloss in Skintone. 
Picture
If you know me, you'll know that I love red lips. When Kylie came out with Mary Jo K I was all over the lip kit and the lip liner is to die for! It's perfect to pair with any red lipstick/ liquid lipstick as it's such a pretty blue- toned red. It's very comparable to MAC Ruby Woo which is one of my favourite red lipsticks. The formula is super creamy and long wearing which is always a bonus.
Picture
I use pink the most on my lips as I think it compliments my skin tone much better than nudes, Posie K is literally the most perfect pink. It's a dusty rose which looks so pretty with every pink lipstick. I of course love using it with the corresponding liquid lipstick but it also looks really pretty with lipsticks like Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect and NARS Anita. 
Picture
NYX lip liners are probably the most underrated. The colour range is really good and in general, they're quite long wearing. I have the shade Soft Brown which is very similar to MAC Nice 'N' Spicy, just a little darker without any peach tones. It looks super pretty paired with Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria or the Kylies liquid lipstick in Dolce.
Picture

Charlotte Tilbury 'Lip Cheat' lip liner in 'Berry Naughty'. Gorgeous berry shade with a creamy formula and long wearing formula. Charlotte Tilbury never fails with amazing quality and varied shades. I chose this shade over others in her line as I had nothing like it and it's just so pretty! I use it to sometimes make lipsticks darker but typically with her Glastonberry lipstick to create the perfect berry lips. It would also look gorgeous with MAC Studded Kiss.


I'm always willing to try out new products so let me know what your favourite lip liners are, brands and colours! Love you all xxxxx

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.