NARS Tinted Moisturiser review

0 comments

  • My new obsession, the NARS pure radiant tinted moisturiser.  It retails for £29.50 and has 50ml worth of product in it (foundations are generally only 30ml). I picked up the shade St Moritz (Medium 1) which is a perfect match for me. It's comparable to Stromboli/ Barcelona in their foundations.

    I was searching for the perfect tinted moisturiser as I needed something lighter than a foundation for everyday use. I read loads of reviews and decided to invest in this one as its quite popular amongst the tonnes of tinted moisturisers out on the market. I could have opted for something cheaper (from Boots/ Superdrug) but I always believe it's worth investing more in your base products.

    One factor which made me lean towards NARS is how well their shades suit me compared to other brands. They have an amazing shade range and it's something they're popular for. An example is my gorgeous friend Emma who recently bought Sheer Glow in the shade Gobi (Light 3) and it matches her pink undertone perfectly.

    I use a pea sized amount for my whole face and half way down my neck and it's more than enough. It's dewy, radiant and of course a light coverage, which is everything it's promised to be! It's also easily buildable to a medium coverage. It doesn't photograph as well as a foundation but it does look gorgeous in real life and especially under natural light. There's a little flashback with it but it's nothing I'm extremely dissapointed in, after all it does have an SPF of 30 and that's something I would rather have.

    Overall, I love it! It's exactly what you want in a tinted moisturiser and more. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something lighter for everyday use. Nobody needs full coverage on a daily basis regardless of the condition of their skin! My skin is far from perfect but hey, it's all about what you're comfortable in. These are a couple of photos I took with flash wearing the tinted moisturiser, after about 7 hours of wear...

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.