Charlotte Tilbury 'Love is the drug' blusher

0 comments

    • I decided to splurge on the Charlotte Tilbury 'Love is the drug' blusher which I had my eyes on for a while. It retails at £30 for 8g and there are 6 different shades available to buy here. Charlotte Tilbury describes her 'Cheek to chic' blusher range as having a 'creamy, colour-rich texture containing finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow' which is exactly what they do! The variety in shades also means that there is something perfect for everybody's skin tone and preference.

      The unique appearance to these blushers is what initially drew me into them (the inner and outer ring rather than just one shade), it makes them more versatile and ensures more control during application. It's extremely pigmented so you only need little product for a lovely flush of colour. When I'm wearing it I always get compliments on how pretty my cheeks look and questions on what highlighter I'm wearing, when in fact its just the outer ring of it leaving a gorgeous sheen on my skin.

      Now £30 may seem unreasonable, but if you want the perfect pink blusher then here they are. Most high- end blushers are generally around the £25 mark so I wasn't shocked much by the price (NARS retails theirs at £23 but are only 4.8g).

      I don't think it can be deemed as a necessity to own this product because it is only a blusher after all but if you have the budget, splurge in a few and you won't regret it! After all you aren't just paying for the actual product, the pretty packaging also plays a part. I'll definitely be getting the others from the range too as I loved this one so much. Try them out and let me know what you think! 
    • This is after about 8 hours of wear (taken with flash on my 6s)

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.