Morning skincare routine

0 comments

    Good skincare is essential and is something I have been concentrating on a lot in the past few years. Invest in your skincare and you won't ever regret it. These are the bits I use every morning and LOVE!
    Picture
     I love Origins as it offers gentle, yet effective skincare. They have some of the most popular skincare products on the market and after using a lot of them I completely understand why. I had recently bought my Clarisonic Aria and decided to splurge on a good cleanser too. I visited Origins and was recommended to try this out as my skin was dry and dull. I've been using it for over a month now and not only has it reduced the dryness of my skin, but it's also made it more radiant. I use a pea sized amount with my Clarisonic and it works so well to cleanse my skin with other added benefits. I use my Clarisonic on the sensitive setting in the morning but choose whichever suits you best!


    I'll be reviewing my Clarisonic individually soon as I've had requests to, but I will say in relation to this post that it ensures my skin is thoroughly clean and fresh for the day so I make sure to be consistent with it. It's a definite must have!
    Picture
    I went to The Body Shop recently to pick up some of my favourite bits and ended up buying this beauty. I had ran out of my favourite St Ives Apricot scrub and thought I'd try out new one and I'm glad I did! The whole Vitamin C range is targeted at those who have dull and normal- dry skin and I was instantly drawn to it as that is basically me lol. I use it twice a week and it makes my skin noticeably brighter. It has very small beads which work to really get rid of the excess dirt and oils on your skin. You'll see results with one use! 
    Picture
    A simple lip scrub can really help to hydrate your lips and remove dry, dead skin. It's a must have for girls who wear matte lipsticks (majority of us) as they can dry out your lips. I use my scrub every couple of days and my lips are naturally not dry anymore. I have the Lush lip scrub (they smell amazing!) but it's really cheap and easy to make your own at home, all you need is sugar and a bit of honey! Simple and easy, yet super effective. It'll also make your lips look plumper.
    Picture
    A favourite of mine that I've raved about over Snapchat! (@ikraaax if you haven't already added me) The vitamin E range at TBS is amazing for those who have uneven skin tone/ hyperpigmentation and since I've used this I've seen a difference in my skintone in general. It's very gentle but does work magic! I use a pea sized amount on a cotton pad on my whole face and neck as it ensures that any residual dirt is removed and also hydrates my skin further. Plus I love the smell of it which is always a bonus! 
    Picture
    Finally, I moisturise using The Body Shop Vitamin E Sorbet and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear moisturiser. The firstly use a little of the sorbet which consists of little beads literally bursting with hydration making your skin feel and look so fresh, so you only need a little! Try it out instore and you'll know what I mean. I then use the Neutrogena moisturiser as well on days where I feel like I need extra hydration as it's thick but literally melts into the skin, and again, the pink grapefruit smells amazing! Even if you have oily skin, remember that it's very important to moisturise. 


    I'll be doing a post on my night time skincare routine soon too so look out for that! Love you all xxxxxxx

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Aaraishh. Design by MangoBlogs.